|Recommended For||Up to 30 person|
|Max Duty Cycle||Up to 240 LPD|
|Application||Suitable for Purification of Brackish/Tap/Municipal Water|
|Technology||Online Alkaline RO|
|Purification Capacity||Upto 40 Litres Per Hour|
|Product Dimension (inch)||25.2 (H) x 20.1 x (W) x 14.3 (L)|
|Filters||RO, Sediment, Activated Carbon, Antioxidant Alkaline|
|Input Voltage(Volt)||100-300 Volt AC ( at 50 Hz)|
|Operating Voltage(Volt)||24 Volt (DC)|
|RO + Alkaline Filter Life||500 Hours of Operating/1 Year|
|Min. Inlet Pressure/Temp||0.3 kg/cm2, 10 deg C|
|Max. Inlet Pressure/Temp||3.5 kg/cm2, 35 deg C|
|Membrane Type||Thin Film Composite|
|Storage Capacity||Easy to Connect with External Storage|
Latest And Highly Advanced:
- India's first Alkaline RO purification technology for industries and commercial use provides purification in a multi-stage process. This is attained by the state-of-the-art Alkaline RO combined with pH + Carbon + Sediments filter.
- The double filtration provided by combination of carbon and sediments filter removes both suspended and chemical impurities such as chlorine, bromine and various metal salts.
RO And pH Modulator:
- The RO membrane purifies water at micro levels. Post-purification alkaline filter modulates and maintains the pH level as well as minerals essential for human body.
Tailor Made Purification:
- Our industrial purifier models come with great specifications yet they are extremely customizable. They are designed and configured as per the specific needs of each industry and location of usage, entirely on individual basis.
- The existing models are one-of-a-kind designs, made keeping in mind the need in industrial and commercial setup, maintaining top standards.
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Production Capacity: 500 pcs per month
- Delivery Time: 7 Days